Methodist Family Health Programs
- Acute Psychiatric Hospital Care
- Sub-Acute (Residential) Psychiatric Care
- Psychiatric Residential Treatment Care
- Therapeutic Group Home Care
- Therapeutic Foster Home Care
- Emergency Shelter Care
- Therapeutic Day Treatment School
- Early Childhood Development
- Counseling Clinic
- School-Based Counseling Care
- Arkansas CARES
- Crisis Response Team
Visit ABOUT US to learn more about Methodist Family Health, or click on any program above to learn more about a specific program.
All programs are accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. Methodist Family Health is a member of the Teaching-Family Association.